03 May Polyhedra workshops for children
Polyhedra workshops for children
Arte Abierto starts its educational mediation and communication program.
Due to its pedagogical and participatory lines of work, the Public Program is one of the most important conceptual components of our foundation.
The main objective of this program is to provide education through the arts under a practical, multidisciplinary, inclusive and excellent model, to as many audiences as possible.
The Mexican artist and founder of Atelier Romo, Sebastián Romo, designed a workshop for children as part of the exhibition Furia y Poesía. 10 años de Atelier Romo.
The purpose of this workshop is to bring children closer to art through two workshops based on geometry.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM, starting on May 15 tthrough June 27, 2021.
- Aimed for children accompanied by mom or dad.
- Space is limited to 10 children.
- Atelier Abierto is located on the ground floor of Artz Pedregal.
- Free entrance.
For this workshop there are two activities:
- A simple to cut and paste pre-printed polyhedron stencils, which can be colored or decorated.
- The construction of polyhedrons with hemp thread and paper straws.
Blanket workstations will be made.
All material is included.