26 Sep Workshop 02
Arte Abierto starts its educational mediation and communication program
Due to its pedagogical and participatory lines of work, Atelier Abierto is one of the most important conceptual components of our foundation.
Since 2019 we have been working with Sebastián Romo, founder and creator of Atelier Romo, the result of this significant collaboration is Atelier Abierto.
The main objective of this program is to provide education through the arts under a practical, multidisciplinary, inclusive and excellent model, to as many audiences as possible.
For this, we have assembled and established a group of professionals with a vocation, experience and distinguished career within their disciplinary fields to design a series of activities and workshops that provide substantial content to the Open Atelier program.
POLYHEDRONS WORKSHOPS FOR KIDS
The purpose of this workshop is to bring children closer to art through two workshops based on geometry.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM, starting on May 15 tthrough June 27, 2021.
- Aimed for children accompanied by mom or dad.
- Space is limited to 10 children.
- Atelier Abierto is located on the ground floor of Artz Pedregal.
- Free entrance.
For this workshop there are two activities:
- A simple to cut and paste pre-printed polyhedron stencils, which can be colored or decorated.
- The construction of polyhedrons with hemp thread and paper straws.
Blanket workstations will be made.
All material is included.