27 Apr SALT DRAWING LAB 🗓
CHILDREN’S DAY ACTIVITIES
< Arte Abierto > invites all children to visit and experiment with us.
- Saturday, April 30, 2022.
- Time: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- For children 5 to 10 years old..
- Limited to 15 kids per group.
- Free admission.
- All the material is included and no registration is required.
SALT DRAWING LAB
< Arte Abierto > invites all children to celebrate Children’s Day through the Troika exhibition ‘No Sound of Water’ and salt.
Children will be able to participate in the activities of the Salt Drawing Laboratory:
- Using a children’s guide designed by <Arte Abierto> and be given to each child, the kids will be able to visit the exhibition with their family.
- They are invited to carry out a visual and tactile exploration with salt where they will be able to manipulate larger crystals and observe their geometry through a digital microscope.
- They will be able to paint salt crystals, guided by the mediation team of <Arte Abierto>.
See you soon!
No Sound of Water exhibition by the Troika collective will be open to the public from November 12 to May 15, 2022 at Espacio Arte Abierto, located on the 2nd floor of ARTZ Pedregal in Mexico City.
ARTZ Pedregal: Periférico Sur 3720, Jardines del Pedregal, Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City.